Nerd Trope: These Men Are Dogs

It started out as a day just like any other in the largest Ghetto in Poland known as Warsaw. All of the people who lived there were minding their business trying to enjoy their day as much as they could due to the circumstances. The one good thing about the ghetto was that everyone who lived within it were going through the same hardships. Until around midday. I noticed the sky start to get dark with a green tint. I knew what it meant but no one would acknowledge it. Once the noise started to fill Warsaw it became impossible to ignore...

A low growl filled the streets. Eventually, people began to drop what they were doing and run inside slamming doors behind them. I peeked through the shutters of my tiny place I called home. I could see them. The tufts of hair coming out from under their ears how they began to transform before my very eyes. These men were dogs. They were here to hunt who they deemed unworthy. I saw one of the dogs lunge towards the door across the street from me... The screams that came from within were unbareable. Seconds later, their bodies were being dragged outside and placed in the middle of the cobblestoned street for everyone to see. At this point we knew what was coming. There were three things to do: 1. Hide 2. Accept what was to come or 3. go out with a fight.

I chose 3. A few of my buddies had begun a gang within our ghetto. We had a plan. Did it work? Well if you're reading this that means the start of our plan has begun... I am writing this after the fact. I can't tell you what's to come, but just know, we plan on taking down the dogs.

You must burn this letter as soon as you receive it or risk the entire mission to fail.

Comments

Popular Posts